Refurbished Dvd Burner Should I Expect Any Issues In Using An External DVD/CD Burner Under Linux Ubuntu 8.10?

Should I expect any issues in using an external DVD/CD burner under Linux Ubuntu 8.10? - refurbished dvd burner

I am a complete novice in Linux, Ubuntu or any other. I bought a refurbished PC without an operating system online, but then one has to use it as my Ubuntu Linux 8.10 "sandbox" to. It is in that the optical drive is limited a CD (without burning). The first thing I was restored following the receipt of the PC successfully installed Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Clutch Ibex--w/oa. I tried to buy and install a new DVD burner when I remembered that I have an external DVD burner out there to have (an LG GSA-5169D), which can easily fix it on the PC "new" via USB 2.0. Who knows if I have any problems or difficulties with the installation program wants to read / write DVD and CD?

0 comments:

Post a Comment